At Asia Fitness Recruit, we recommend developing the following skills to excel in any customer service position, regardless of your responsibility or the type of customer you are working with everyday.
- It is time to be a great listener. How you ask? Listen intently, ask questions and summarise the answers of your customers. This will surely show that you care and want to offer the right solution.
- Great communication skills. Learn how to effectively communicate with your clients. Know when to listen, when to speak and how to speak. It will make the communication process much simpler anytime you talk to customer.
- Be calm and have patience. Try to manage your emotions and stay calm. This will help to deal with disgruntled and confused customers. When you stay calm, you’re customer will feel much more respected.
- Keep your promises. Develop the ability to manage expectations of customer complaints. Stay up to date with company policies to ensure that any promise you make for a customer can be delivered.
- Be honest. Being honest and transparent with your customers proves that you truly care about their happiness and satisfaction, even when the message you’re sharing isn’t positive.
- Is the customer happy with the offered solution? Double checking with your customer ensures their complete satisfaction and helps improve your reputation with these customers.
- Become an expert. Learn everything about each training program, membership and other services offered by the gym.
- Good body language. Maintaining a good body language is also important even when you are talking to clients over the phone. Smiling frequently and expressing happiness and laughter in your conversation helps to improve the customer’s experience.
- Be confident. If you sound confident in your conversation over the phone, then convincing your customers for any kind of deal or service will become easier.
- Have computer skills. When you have computer skills as a customer service officer, it is much easier to quickly communicate with clients.
- Learn from mistakes. Taking time to reflect on any mistakes you have made is a way for you to gain insight into how properly to manage customers and effectively communicate at all times.
- Friendly and compassionate. Your friendly and caring attitude to your customers will surely help in creating the right atmosphere for coming to the best solution.
Don’t miss out on all the customer service job positions advertised on our website. Register, complete your profile and apply for the job, as easy as this!
If you have any issues applying for a job, please contact us at email@example.com